Thank you citizens of Calumet County. I am very grateful to have been “your choice” during the Republican primary election on August 9th. I am truly looking forward to being able to get started in our community. Don’t forget to continue the support by voting on November 8, 2016. Even though I will be the only candidate for District Attorney on the ballot it is important to get out and have a voice for your local, state, and national governments.
For those that don’t know me, my name is Nathan Haberman and I am proud to be running as the Republican candidate, and only candidate, for Calumet County District Attorney. I was honored when law enforcement contacted me and asked that I run for District Attorney. The Calumet County leaders in law enforcement recognized that a change is needed in leadership at the District Attorney’s Office. Law enforcement believes in a commitment to excellence. They know that Calumet County needs a District Attorney who will tirelessly advocate for victims, hold individuals accountable for their actions, and work as a team player with law enforcement. As a prosecutor for nearly seven years, I have gained a reputation of being prepared, aggressive and committed to this profession. This is why I am Law Enforcement’s choice for Calumet County District Attorney.
Take a look at my “Why I’m Running” page to see more information about the concerns raised by law enforcement.
I am endorsed by:
- Calumet County Sheriff Mark Ott
- Chilton Chief of Police Craig Plehn
- New Holstein Chief of Police Brian Reedy
- Brillion Chief of Police Jo Ann Mignon
- Kiel Chief of Police Dave Funkhouser
- Retired Calumet County Sheriff Oscar Beilke
- Retried Calumet County Sheriff Jerry Pagel
- New Holstein Professional Police Association, Local 473
- Kiel Professional Police Association, Local 447
- Brillion Professional Police Association, Local 662
- Chilton Professional Police Association, Local 471